Sunday 4 October 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
I have a morning meeting with RBS organised by Kilmacolm Community Council to discuss the proposed closure of the bank's branch in Kilmacolm. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Inverclyde Alliance Board. In the early evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Council's cross-party Members' Budget Working Group.
Tuesday
I have a lunchtime meeting with the Chief Executive followed by the official re-opening of Ardgowan Primary School. Later in the afternoon I have another meeting of the Members' Budget Working Group. In the evening I have a surgery in St Francis' Primary School followed by a meeting of Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership.
Wednesday
In the late afternoon I have a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending Garden Fest 2015 in Greenock Town Hall.
Thursday
In the morning I am attending the launch of Kilmacolm Primary School's new house system. In the afternoon I have a meeting at River Clyde Homes, a members' briefing, the Police & Fire Scrutiny Sub-Committee and the full Council.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment