Sunday 31 May 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
Attending a Skills Development Scotland seminar in Glasgow in the morning. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group.
Tuesday
Through in Edinburgh in the morning for the COSLA Strategic HR Executive Group. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group.
Thursday
I have a lunchtime interview within Inverclyde Radio. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Police & Fire Scrutiny Sub-Committee followed by a meeting of the full Council.
Friday
In the morning I am at COSLA in Edinburgh for an education seminar. In the evening I will be attending the 2015 Bee's and Knees business awards in Inverkip.

No comments:

Post a Comment