Sunday 10 May 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the late afternoon I will be attending a meeting of the Council's Strategic Leadership Forum followed by a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group in the early evening.
Tuesday
In the morning I will be attending a meeting of the City Deal Cabinet in Glasgow and in the afternoon a service to celebrate the life of former Labour Councillor Sir Simpson Stevenson. In the early evening I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre followed by a meeting of St Michael's Primary School Parent Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Council's Policy & Resources Executive Sub-Committee and a meeting with the Chamber of Commerce.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment