Sunday 24 May 2015

The week ahead...

A busy week ahead:

Monday
Most of the day is taken up with induction for the new Inverclyde integrated joint health and care shadow board. In the evening I will be attending a joint meeting of the two Port Glasgow Community Councils.
Tuesday
In the morning I have a pre-agenda for the next meeting of the full Council followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. In the late afternoon I will be attending the inaugural meeting of the Port Glasgow Regeneration Forum. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre and a meeting of Park Farm Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Wednesday
In the morning I am attending the annual general meeting of the Peter Stanton Memorial Trust. In the afternoon I have the Inverclyde Alliance Board pre-agenda followed by meetings of the Members' Budget Working Group and the Labour Group. In the evening I have a meeting of the Kilmacolm New Community Centre Board.
Thursday
I am at a meeting at the DWP in the morning and have a meeting of the new Inverclyde joint health and care shadow board in the afternoon.
Friday
I will be through in Edinburgh for most of the day at the COSLA Leaders' Meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment