Sunday 22 March 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I am chairing a meeting of the Inverclyde Alliance Board. This is being held in Broomhill, Greenock to allow the Board to have a walk about to view key regeneration projects in the area. In the late afternoon I am attending the official opening of the new Port Glasgow i-Youth Zone. In the evening I have a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee.
Wednesday
In the morning and early afternoon I will be attending the 'Clyde Conversations' young peoples' health and well-being conference in Port Glasgow Town Hall. Later in the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I hope to attend the 'Mentors in Violence' awards in Greenock Town Hall.
Thursday
In the early afternoon I have members' training on the role charities' trustees. In the evening I am attending a meeting Riverside Inverclyde has arranged with residents in Kilmacolm to discuss the proposed self-build project.
Friday
Most of my day will be spent through in Edinburgh at COSLA for the monthly Leaders' meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment