Sunday 1 March 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
No Council commitments at this time.
Tuesday
I have a meeting with a consultant in the morning and in the evening I have a surgery in Clune Park Resource Centre followed by a civic reception to mark the centenary of the 32nd Greenock and District Scouts.
Wednesday
Early afternoon I am attending a briefing on changes to the parking arrangements in Greenock Town Centre. This is followed by an interview with Inverclyde TV; the Inverclyde Alliance pre-agenda; my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive; and the weekly meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I am hoping to attend a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council and a presentation by Inverclyde Tourist Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have training on new HR procedures followed by a meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee.
Friday
In the afternoon I hope to attend an event to mark International Women's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment