Sunday 15 March 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the early afternoon I am paying a visit to the Phoenix Community Health Project to hear about their work. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group.
Tuesday
In the morning I am attending a meeting of the Clyde Valley Cabinet in Glasgow. In the late afternoon I will be attending a meeting for the River Clyde Homes Board.
Wednesday
In the morning I am paying a visit to the new Gibshill Community Centre. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Policy & Resources Executive Sub-Committee; the opening of Hector McNeil House; my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive; and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
In the evening I am due to attend the Inspiring Inverclyde Volunteer Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment