Sunday 25 January 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I am attending a Labour local government leaders' meeting in Glasgow. In the afternoon I will be at special meetings of the Community Health & Care Partnership Sub-Committee and the Heath & Social Care Committee to discuss the governance arrangements for the proposed new health and social care joint board, which will replace the former. In the evening I will be attending a joint meeting of Port Glasgow West and Port Glasgow East Community Councils. Previously I called for one community council in Port Glasgow and hopefully these joint meetings are an indication that community councillors may be coming round to this way of thinking.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I am attending a Holocaust commemoration event, which is being held in Notre Dame High School. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre followed by a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed by a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In late afternoon I will be attending a special meeting of the Council where one of the items will be the funding request from Greenock Arts Guild for the Beacon Arts Centre.
Friday
I am attending the COSLA Leaders' Meeting in Edinburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment