Sunday 4 January 2015

The week ahead...

Back to work after the festive break but with a relatively free week:

Monday
No Council commitments at this time but I will be doing some preparatory work for meetings later in the week.
Tuesday
As Monday.
Wednesday
The morning will be taken up with the latest meeting of the Council's cross-party members' budget working group. In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Newark Primary School Parents' Council.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Inverclyde Community Health and Care Partnership Sub-Committee. In the evening I will be debating with Inverclyde SSP on local radio about the financial challenges facing the Council.
Friday
Another day free of Council commitments at this time.
Saturday
I will be attending meetings of the Scottish Labour Party's Executive Committee and Policy Forum in Glasgow.

No comments:

Post a Comment