Sunday 18 January 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the evening I am hoping to attend a meeting of St Francis' Primary School Parent Council.
Tuesday 
In the morning I am in Glasgow for a meeting of the Glasgow and Clyde Valley Cabinet before heading to Greenock for a serious of meetings: Policy & Resources Committee pre-agenda; a briefing on new governance arrangements for health and social care; and the Education & Communities Committee. In the evening I have a meeting of River Clyde Homes' Board.
Wednesday
The afternoon will be taken up with a meeting of the Council's members' budget working group. I then have a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have three meetings: a briefing on the Beacon Arts Centre; the Council's Strategic Leadership Forum; and my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. In the evening I have a meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
In the morning I am meeting with Council trade unions to hear their representations on some of the proposed budget savings put forward by management. In the evening I will be attending the local Labour Party's Burns' Supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment