Sunday 22 June 2014

The week ahead...

This is the final week before the Council's summer recess. My weekly diary updates will resume in mid August.

Monday
I will be attending a short service in the morning when the Union Flag will be raised to mark Armed Forces Day.
Tuesday
Early morning I will be attending the official opening of Lomond View Academy. Late afternoon I will be attending a meeting with Port Glasgow Traders Association followed by an advice surgery and a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive, a special meeting of the Inverclyde Health & Care Partnership Sub-Committee and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
No Council duties.
Friday
Most of the day I will be in Edinburgh for a meeting of the COSLA Convention.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting that Mr McMillan SNP posed with a radical independence banner. He is openly Tory and a picture of Thatcher was in his parental home. This is a well known fact among SNPers.

    ReplyDelete