Saturday 19 July 2014

Welcome for new homes in Woodhall...

I am delighted to see that work has started on phase 2 of the Woodhall new build programme in my ward when I was away on holiday.

These 20 new homes will be available to the Woodhall residents who were not allocated a new house in  phase 1. I am sure that they will be even more delighted that work has finally started on their new homes.

Work will start later this year on a further 15 houses at Woodhall, with priority being given to residents due to be re-housed from the Clune Park area.

I would hope that it won't be too long before there is a sufficient upturn in the private housing market to make the development of houses for sale on the remaining parts of the Woodhall site a viable proposition.


No comments:

Post a Comment