Sunday 1 June 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
No day time Council commitments. In the evening I will be attending meeting of the Woodhall Task Group.
Tuesday
No Council commitments. In the evening I will be attending a rally in Glasgow to mark the official launch of Labour's referendum campaign for a No vote on September 18.
Wednesday
No morning Council commitments. In the mid afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed by a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending a meeting to discuss the future of the Park Farm Community Hall.
Thursday
In the late afternoon I will be attending a meeting of the full Council.
Friday
No Council commitments during the day. In the evening I will be attending the 'Bees and Knees' business awards dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment