Sunday 24 November 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until mid afternoon then down to Greenock for the Council pre-agenda. I then have a series of meetings: Kelburn Action Group at 6.00; St Francis' Primary School Parent Council at 7.00; and Port Glasgow West Community Council at 7.30. I will try to make at least part of each meeting.
Tuesday
At work until late afternoon before heading down to Port Glasgow for a tour around the new community campus. I have a surgery at 6.00 in St Francis' Primary School followed by a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council at 7.30.
Wednesday
At work until early afternoon followed by a special meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee at 2.30; Inverclyde Alliance Pre-agenda at 3.00; weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 3.30; and a meeting of the Labour Group at 4.30.
Thursday
A full day at work including an evening meeting. I will unfortunately miss the Slaemuir TARA meeting.
Friday
I have taken a day's leave from work as I am attending a shortlisting meeting for the new post of Head of Legal and Property Services. In the afternoon I will be attending the Council's 'Pride of Inverclyde' awards ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment