Sunday 17 November 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
Taken the day off work on annual leave as I am chairing the interview panel for the post of Corporate Director Education, Communities and Organisational Development. If not too exhausted I might go out and do an hour's delivery of Inverclyde Labour News at night.
Tuesday
At work until early afternoon then down to Greenock for an all Members' briefing on corporate parenting and a meeting of the Policy and Resources Committee. I will then be attending a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Board.
Wednesday
At work until early afternoon then down to Greenock for my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group. I hope to make it along to a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council at 6.30.
Thursday
A full day at work. In the evening I am attending a civic reception to mark the bi-centenary of Greenock Chamber of Commerce.
Friday
Through in Edinburgh for the COSLA Labour Group Executive and the COSLA Leaders' meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment