Sunday 3 November 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until mid afternoon before heading to Greenock for an Education briefing. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group.
Tuesday
At work until midday. In the afternoon I have the Policy & Resources Committee pre-agenda; a meeting of the Local Police and Fire Scrutiny Sub-Committee (we will be discussing the proposals to close the public counters at Port Glasgow and Gourock Police Offices); and a meeting of the Education & Communities Committee. In the early evening I will be attending a meeting of River Clyde Homes Audit Committee.
Wednesday
At work until mid day before heading to Gourock for the official opening of the new St Columba's High School. I then have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
A full day at work. In the evening I have my union branch meeting.
Friday
Another full day at work. In the early evening I will be attending part of a River Clyde Homes strategy event.
Saturday
I will be spending the morning at the River Clyde Homes strategy event.
Sunday
I will be representing the Council at Remembrance Sunday services in Greenock.

No comments:

Post a Comment