Sunday 26 May 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
On public holiday but a busy day ahead. In the morning I will be attending a funeral service at Greenock Crematorium for Mrs Charlotte (Daisy) MacLean, a longstanding local Labour Party member and wife of former Regional Councillor Alex MacLean. I will also be meeting with River Clyde Homes officials, along with my colleague James McColgan, to discuss investment plans for the Slaemuir estate in Port Glasgow. At lunchtime I have a meeting with officers. In the afternoon I will be attending the Inverclyde Council pre-agenda and in the evening the St Francis Primary School Parent Council.
Tuesday
A full day at work. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm followed by a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive, the Inverclyde Alliance pre-agenda and a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending the school show at Newark Primary School.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a Labour Group planning session followed by a meeting of the Peter Stanton Memorial Trust. I will then be returning to work in Glasgow for an evening meeting.
Friday
On annual leave from work and attending the COSLA Leaders' meeting in Edinburgh. In the evening I will be attending the AGM of Renfrewshire North & West Labour Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment