Sunday 19 May 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
A full day at work with no evening commitments.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee. This promises to be contentious as we will be discussing the proposal to create a transit site for gypsy travellers at Kelburn Park in my ward.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed by the weekly meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
A full day at work. I have had to put in my apologies for the Central Gourock Working Group due to work commitments.
Friday
On public holiday from work. I have arranged a visit to the new St Columba's High School to see how it is taking shape.
Saturday
Attending the official launch of 'Better Together Inverclyde' at the Beacon Arts Centre in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. IS TORY DAVID WILSON THE GUEST SPEAKER ON FRIDAY?

    ReplyDelete