Sunday 12 August 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work for a few hours in the morning before heading down to Greenock for a meeting at River Clyde Homes of the panel overseeing the recruitment of the new Chief Executive. Later in the afternoon I will be attending a meeting of the Board of Riverside Inverclyde.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a briefing for Members at 2.00 on the Council's employee survey followed by a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee. At 5.30 I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre and at 7.00 I am meeting with a group of residents in Quarrier's Village.
Wednesday
Again at work in the morning before heading down to the Council for meetings at 3.00 (weekly meeting with the Chief Executive) and 4.30 (Labour Group).
Thursday
A full day at work. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
Another full day at work. In the evening I will be attending The Recruit Awards Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment