Sunday 5 August 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing at 2.00, a meeting with the Leader of the SNP Group at 3.30 and a meeting with Officers at 4.30. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group.
Tuesday
At work most of the day before heading to Greenock for a meeting of River Clyde Homes' Audit Committee at 5.30. Depending on what time it finishes I hope to attend the Park Farm TARA meeting later in the evening.
Wednesday
At work in the morning followed by a funeral. Late afternoon I have a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I hope to attend an inspection at the local Sea Cadets.
Thursday
I have an early morning meeting with fellow Clyde Valley Council Leaders before heading to work for the rest of the day. In the evening I will be attending a dinner for former Council employees.
Friday
At work all day. In the evening I will be attending the re-opening of Sommerville Weir Hall in Quarrier's Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment