Sunday 25 March 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until 2.00 then down to Greenock to chair the Inverlcyde Alliance Board at 3.30. I have a surgery in Clune Park Resource Centre at 6.00 followed by a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group at 7.00 in the same venue. The Kelburn meeting clashes with meetings of St Francis Primary School Parent Council and Port Glasgow West Community Council. Unfortunately even I can't be in three places at once!
Tuesday
At work until 1.00 then down to Greenock for my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 2.00. I will be chairing - possibly for the last time - a meeting of the Council's Policy & Resources Committee at 3.00. I have a meeting with Rankin Park Bowling Club at 5.00 and will be attending Kilmacolm Community Council at 7.30.
Wednesday
At work until 2.00 with meetings at 3.30 (with Chief Executive of Riverside Inverclyde), 4.30 (Administration Group) and 5.30 (Labour Group).
Thursday
A day off work as I am involved in interviews for the new Director of Inverclyde Community Health and Care Partnership. In the evening I have a meeting of Kilmacolm New Community Centre Company Board.
Friday
Ar work all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment