Sunday 18 March 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until 2.00 then down to Greenock for a meeting with the Inverclyde Tourist Group at 3.00 and the Chief Executive's appraisal interview at 4.30. I will be chairing a meeting of the Port Glasgow Shared Campus Working Group at 6.30.
Tuesday
Again at work until 2.00 and then down to Greenock for a meeting on the Gourock Town Centre development at 3.00. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Port Glasgow High School Parent Council.
Wednesday
At work until 11.00 before heading to Port Glasgow for the unveiling of the new 'Endeavour' sculpture at 11.30. I have another meeting at 3.00 on the Gourock Town Centre development, the Administration Group at 4.30 and the Labour Group at 5.30. In the evening I hope to attend the Inverclyde Tourist Group AGM.
Thursday
At work until 2.00 before returning to Kilmacolm to pick my kids up from school. I have a Labour Party meeting in the evening.
Friday
A full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment