Sunday 4 March 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until 2.00 before returning to Kilmacolm to pick my kids up from school. At 5.00 I am attending a meeting with consultants who are undertaking a feasibility study for a new community facility in the Woodhall estate in my ward. At 6.00 I am attending an event in Newark Primary School aimed at encouraging local residents to put their names forward to members of the Port Glasgow East Community Council.
Tuesday
At work until 2.00 then down to Greenock for a meeting of the Council's Safe, Sustainable Communities Committee. I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 5.00 and a meeting of St Stephen's High School Parent Council at 7.00.
Wednesday
At work until 1.00 and then I have a series of visits to Council projects. I will be attending meetings of the Administration Group at 4.30 and the Labour Group at 5.30.
Thursday
At work until 12.30 then down to Port Glasgow for a 'Port Glasgow in Bloom' presentation at Parklea Branching Out. I have a meeting with an officer at 2.30 followed by the Regeneration Committee at 3.00. After this I will be returning to work in Glasgow for a meeting at 6.30.
Friday
A full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment