Sunday 26 February 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until 2.00 before heading back to Kilmacolm to pick my kids up from school. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Tuesday
On annual leave from work as I have a busy schedule. After putting my car in for a service I will be attending the official opening of ' The Cargill Centre' in Kilmacolm. At 3.00 I have an Audit Committee meeting followed by a sneak preview of the Council's new customer service centre on the ground floor of Greenock's Municipal Buildings. In the evening I have a choice between St Stephen's High School Parent Council and Kilmacolm Community Council. I will probably go to St Stephen's and catch part of the community council meeting on my way home.
Wednesday
At work until 1.00 then down to Greenock for meetings at 2.00 (with Craigend Resource Centre), 3.30 (with Riverside Inverclyde's Chief Executive), 4.30 (Administration Group) and 5.30 (Labour Group). Hope to fit in a hour or so leafleting on the way home.
Thursday
At work until 2.00 before attending my son's S3 options meeting at school. I have to return to work for a committee meeting at 6.00, which should end by 8.00.
Friday
I have a personal commitment in the morning before heading to work around 11.00.
Saturday
I will be spending the afternoon at the Port Glasgow Bulb Show in Port Glasgow Town Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment