Sunday 19 February 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until 2.00 and then back to Kilmacolm to pick my kids up from school. I have meetings of St Francis' Primary School Parent Council and Kilmacolm New Community Centre Company Board in the evening.
Tuesday
At work until mid afternoon. In late afternoon I have the Regeneration Committee pre-agenda at 4.00 and an all members' briefing at 5.00. In the evening I will be attending a civic reception to mark the 50th anniversary of St Stephen's High School.
Wednesday
Working in the morning and then down to Gourock for my dreaded six monthly check up at the dentist! I have meetings of the Administration Group at 4.30 and the Labour Group at 5.30.
Thursday
Working until 3.00 then to Greenock for the full Council at 4.00 and my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 5.00. I also hope to attend a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group at 7.30.
Friday
Most of the day will be spent through in Edinburgh at the COSLA Leaders' meeting. I hope to pop into work for a couple of hours on the way back. In the evening there is an Inverclyde Labour Party fundraising social night in the Greenock Morton Supporters Club.
Saturday
Have a surgery at 10.00 in Boglestone Community Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment