Monday 6 February 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
No Council commitments today.
Tuesday
Attending a funeral in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting with Inverclyde Council on disability at 1.45 and a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee at 3.00. I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 4.30 and a meeting with River Clyde Homes at 6.00.
Wednesday
At work until mid afternoon and then travelling to Greenock for meetings of the Administration Group at 4.30 and the Labour Group at 5.30.
Thursday
At work until mid afternoon before picking my kids up from school at 3.00. I have a special meeting of the Council at 4.00 to agree the budget for 2012/13. I have a meeting with the local Chamber of Commerce at 5.00.
Friday
A full day at work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment