Sunday 18 December 2011

The week ahead...

A shorter week with the count down to Christmas:

Monday
At work in Glasgow until 1.30. There is an all Member budget briefing at 2.30 and I am due to chair a meeting of the Inverclyde Alliance Board at 3.30. I have a surgery in Clune Park Resource Centre from 5.30 to 6.30.
Tuesday
At work again in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting with Derek Mackay MSP, the new Local Government Minister in the Scottish Government. At 4.00 I have my last weekly meeting of 2011 with the Council's Chief Executive, John Mundell. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting to discuss a possible new community facility for the Woodhall area of Port Glasgow.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
No Council commitments in the diary. Time to prepare for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment