Sunday 4 December 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
At work for a while in the morning before heading to Barrhead for a meeting of the Clyde Valley Community Planning Partnership for a few hours. I will then be returning to work until 5.00. I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre at 6.00 before heading to Kilmacolm for a meeting of the Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership.
Tuesday
At work for most of the day with no day time Council commitments. In the evening I am scheduled to attend the Port Glasgow Old Peoples' Welfare Council Christmas Dinner in Port Glasgow Town Hall.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. I have the official opening of the new Notre Dame High School at 2.00; my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 3.30; the weekly meeting of the Administration Group at 5.00; the weekly meeting of the Labour Group at 6.00; and the switch on of the Port Glasgow Christmas Lights at 7.00.
Thursday
At work until 12.00 before heading to Port Glasgow for the Lilybank School Show. In the evening I am hoping to attend the  Schools' Concert in Greenock Town Hall.
Friday
At work in the morning followed by my staff Christmas Lunch in the afternoon. In the early evening I will be attending the Council's annual staff awards - 'The Pride of Inverclyde' - in Greenock's Municipal Buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment