Sunday 11 December 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until 2.00. At 3.00 I have a meeting with the President of James Watt College Students' Union (who happens to be my nephew) to discuss the implications of cuts to funding. At 4.00 there is an all Members' briefing on the Operating Model by the Chief Executive. At 6.30 I am due to chair a meeting of the Port Glasgow Shared Campus Working Group.
Tuesday
At work until 3.00. At 4.00 I have the Regeneration Committee pre-agenda followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive.
Wednesday
At work until lunchtime before attending the Kilmacolm Primary School Nativity Show. At 4.30 I have the weekly meeting of the Administration Group followed by the weekly meeting of the Labour Group at 5.30. I hope then to attend a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council at 6.30.
Thursday
At work until lunchtime again before attending the St Michael's Primary School Christmas show in Port Glasgow. At 4.00 I have a special meeting of the Council to discuss the Operating Model. At 7.00 I will be attending the annual general meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
I have taken the day off work so that I can attend the COSLA Convention in Edinburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment