Sunday 25 September 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
On holiday from work. At 3.30 I have the Inverclyde Council Pre-agenda. At 6.30 I will be chairing a meeting of the Shared Campus Working Group. We will receive an update on how the temporary shared campus is operating and the proposed start date for the new shared campus.
Tuesday
I will be at work until 2.00 before traveling to Greenock for meetings at 3.00 (Audit Committee), 3.30 (Members' briefing on Clyde Valley Shared Services) and 5.30 (weekly meeting with Chief Executive).
Wednesday
At work until 2.00 with meetings at 4.30 (Administration Group) and 5.30 (Labour Group).
Thursday
At work all day. In the evening I am due to attend the GardenFest Awards in Port Glasgow Town Hall.
Friday
Through at the COSLA Leaders' meeting in Edinburgh most of the day.
Saturday
I have a surgery from 10.00 to 11.00 in Kilmacolm Community Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment