Sunday 18 September 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
A full day a work. I have a surgery in Clune Park Community Resource Centre at 5.30 followed by a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group at 6.45.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Local Housing Strategy Group at 2.00 and the Policy & Resources Committee at 4.30. I then have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 5.30 and the St Stephen's High School Parent Council AGM at 7.00.
Wednesday
At work until mid afternoon followed by meetings of the Administration Group at 4.30 and Labour Group at 5.30.
Thursday
A full day at work. In the evening I am having to miss a couple of community meetings to attend a parents' information meeting at my son's school.
Friday
I have a public holiday from work as it is the Glasgow September weekend. I have however arranged to visit Clydeview Academy along with the Corporate Director for Education and Communities, Albert Henderson, to hear at first hand what is being done to address the issues that have been raised since the school opened a few weeks ago.
Saturday
I am planning to attend the march in support of the Greenock Coastguard Station, which leaves from the east end of the Greenock Esplanade at 11.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment