Sunday 26 June 2011

The week ahead...

A big week ahead:


Monday
At work until 2.00 before picking my kids up from school. Hope to fit in a bit of campaigning before my 6.00 surgery at Clune Park Resource Centre. Probably putting up final posters after that.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I will be attending the St Michael's Primary School Awards Ceremony, followed by another evening of door knocking.
Wednesday
At work for a few hours before attending the Kilmacolm Primary School Summer Service at St Columba's Church in Kilmacolm. In the afternoon and evening I will be out knocking doors again.
Thursday
The big day! I have taken a day's leave from work. Will be on my feet from about 5.00 in the morning until 4.00 the next morning!
Friday
Should get to work at some point in the morning and will be there for the rest of the day, my last before a fortnight's holiday. I have a feeling I am going to need the rest!
Saturday
Going along to the Comet Festival Gala Day at Port Glasgow's Coronation Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment