Sunday 5 June 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
At work all day. In the evening I am due to chair a meeting of the Port Glasgow Shared Campus Working Group. The design team will be giving a presentation on the latest plans, which have just received planning permission.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have an appointment with my optician, followed by a meeting at the Council with officers. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of the Whitecroft Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Wednesday
At work again in the morning. In the early afternoon I will be going along to the Kilmacolm Primary Sports Day at Birkmyre Park to cheer on my children, Phoebe and Dylan. In the late afternoon I have meetings of the Administration and Labour Groups. In the evening I will most likely be campaigning for the by-election.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I am paying a visit to Port Glasgow Industrial Estate to see the environmental improvements that have been carried out as part of a training project, followed by the last scheduled meeting of the Council before the summer recess. In the evening I am attending the official opening of the new Kilmacolm Library.
Friday
At work all day. In the evening I will be back on the campaign trail.
Saturday
Looking like more campaigning.
Sunday
Attending the annual Kirkin' of the Council at Wellpark Mid Kirk in the morning and more campaigning in the afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Your campaign team were very few in numbers for holyrood election,no doubt you will have a harder time this time at the bi election,dont imagine anyone will be willing after that performance last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not following your point here?

    ReplyDelete