Sunday 1 May 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
On holiday from work but spending most of the day campaigning. In the morning I will be leafleting in Port Glasgow for our candidate Duncan McNeil and in the afternoon door knocking in Kilmacolm with our candidate Stuart Clark. If I have any energy left I will go back out again at night.
Tuesday
7.30 Start work in Glasgow
2.00 Leave work to travel to Greenock
3.00 Meeting of the Council's Safe, Sustainable Communities Committee
In the evening I will be back on the campaign trail.
Wednesday
At work until 2.00 and then picking the kids up from school before going out campaigning later.
Thursday
Election Day - I have taken a holiday from work and will be out campaigning from early morning until the polls close at 10.00
Friday
At work all day, although when I start will depend on when I get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment