Sunday 29 January 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
At work during the day. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Port Glasgow Community Association.
Tuesday
In the morning I am chairing a meeting of the Texas Instruments Task Force. At lunch-time I am meeting with the owners of a local business. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee then meeting with an officer for a briefing. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre followed by a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have an all Members' briefing on the Council's budget consultation; a Members' focus group with Audit Scotland; and a meeting of the Labour Group. In the early evening I have a meeting with Inverclyde Youth Council.
Thursday
At work during the day. In the evening I have a meeting of the Kilmacolm New Community Centre Company Board.
Friday
At work in the morning. No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment