Sunday 22 January 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I have a briefing on the review of the school transport policy followed by a special meeting of the Education & Communities Committee to consider the outcome of this review. I then have a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Finance Committee.
Tuesday
At work all day. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of the St Michael's Primary School Parent Council.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the cross-party Members' Budget Working Group, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
At work all day. In the evening I have a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Board.
Friday
Through in Edinburgh for the COSLA Leaders' meeting. In the evening I will be attending a Labour Party meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment