Sunday 12 June 2016

The week ahead...

Monday
Personal commitments today.
Tuesday
In the evening I have a surgery in Clune Park Resource Centre followed by a meeting of the St Stephen's High School Parent Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I hope to attend the AGM of Newark Primary School Parent Council and a meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board followed by a special meeting of the Council to consider the appointment a new Chief Executive.
Friday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Scottish Joint Council Steering Committee for staff in Glasgow. In the evening I hope to attend the school show at Port Glasgow High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment