Sunday 5 June 2016

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I have a meeting of the shortlisting panel for the Chief Executive's recruitment. In the early afternoon there is a Members' briefing on our flooding strategy followed by a visit to some of the key projects. In the late afternoon I am attending a meeting with the Chamber of Commerce.
Tuesday
I have a meeting of the Clyde Valley Cabinet in the morning.
Wednesday
In the morning I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing followed by two events in my ward. In late afternoon I have the weekly meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
No Council commitments at this time.
Friday
Interviewing for the Chief Executive's post most of the day. In the evening I am attending the annual Bee's Knees Business Awards run by the Chamber of Commerce.

No comments:

Post a Comment