Sunday 28 February 2016

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I am chairing a meeting of our cross-party Members' Budget Working Group. I am hoping to achieve agreement on the budget proposals to be submitted to the full Council on 10 March for approval. In the evening I am attending a Labour Party fundraiser in Renfrew for our Scottish Parliament candidate for Renfrewshire North & West Mary Fee.
Tuesday
No Council commitments at this time.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive; the Inverclyde Alliance Board pre-agenda; and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee. In the evening I have a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Nominations Committee.
Friday
In the morning I am attending a planning event for the Integrated Joint Board for health and social care. In the evening I am attending a meeting of Renfrewshire North & West Constituency Labour Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment