Sunday 21 February 2016

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Council's cross-party Members' Budget Working Group then attending a meeting with Greenock Chamber of Commerce. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group.
Tuesday
In the morning I am attending a local child protection conference. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre followed by a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In late afternoon I have the weekly meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I am attending a meeting to discuss the establishment of a sports hub at Port Glasgow Community Campus.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing on smart meters; my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive; and a meeting of the Health and Social Care Committee. In the evening I am attending a Labour Party meeting in Glasgow.
Friday
Most of the day I will be through in Edinburgh at a COSLA Leaders meeting. In the evening I will be attending a presentation evening for the local Sea Cadets.

No comments:

Post a Comment