Sunday 17 January 2016

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I will be chairing the latest meeting of our Members' Budget Working Group as we continue to grapple with our £6.5m grant cut from the Scottish Government. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have the Policy & Resources Committee Pre-agenda followed by a meeting of the Education & Communities Committee. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Board.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I am attending the inaugural meeting of the Port Glasgow Community Campus Sports Hub Steering Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a special meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee. In the evening I have meetings of the St Michael's Primary School Parent Council and Slaemuir Tenants' & Residents' Association.
Friday
In the morning I am attending a briefing on the Greenock Town Centre Charette.

No comments:

Post a Comment