Sunday 20 December 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I am attending an event at the City Chambers in Glasgow. In the afternoon I have a meeting with officers to discuss the implications for the Council of the Scottish Government's draft budget for 2016/17.
Tuesday
In the morning I am participating in interviews at River Clyde Homes. In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed by an all Members' briefing on the Council's budget situation.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I am meeting with other Clyde Valley Council Leaders in Glasgow to discuss the funding cuts announced by John Swinney and agree any joint action. I will then be returning to Inverclyde for the last Labour Group meeting of the year.
Thursday
No Council commitments at this time.
Friday
Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment