Monday 14 December 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Inverclyde Alliance Board and in the evening attending a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group.
Tuesday
In the morning I will be in Glasgow for a meeting of the Glasgow & Clyde Valley City Deal Cabinet.
Wednesday
In the morning I will be opening a corporate parenting event at the Beacon Arts Centre before heading to Edinburgh for a special COSLA Leaders meeting to discuss the local government finance settlement.
Thursday
In the morning I have a meeting at River Clyde Homes and in the afternoon a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
In the morning I will be attending the Kilmacolm Primary School Christmas Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment