Sunday 15 November 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the evening I have a surgery in St Francis' Primary School followed by a meeting of the school's parent council. I will then be paying a visit to the Port Glasgow I-Youth Zone.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have a members' briefing on attainment followed by a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed by a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I am attending the Police Divisional Awards at Johnstone Town Hall.
Thursday
In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
In the morning I will be attending an information event at Greenock Fire Station. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Renfrewshire North & West Constituency Labour Party.
Saturday
I will be attending the Scottish Labour Councillors' Conference in Stirling.

No comments:

Post a Comment