Sunday 1 November 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the evening I have a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have the Policy & Resources pre-agenda, a members' briefing and a meeting of the Education & Communities Committee. In the evening I have a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Board.
Wednesday
In the morning I am meeting with Council trades union representatives to discuss budget savings. In the afternoon I have members' training, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I have a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
In the morning I have a meeting with the Secretary of State for Scotland, David Mundell, to discuss a number of issues.
Friday
In the morning I am due to attend a UNICEF event at Newark Primary School. In the afternoon I have a meeting with officers and a meeting of the Members' Budget Working Group.
Sunday
In the morning I will be attending Remembrance Sunday services in Port Glasgow.

No comments:

Post a Comment