Sunday 14 June 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Community Planning Partnership - the Inverclyde Alliance - Board.
Tuesday
In the early afternoon I will be attending a briefing for members on new parking proposals for towns and villages outside Greenock. This is followed by a special meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee and a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Board.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending the annual general meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a members' training session followed by meetings of the Audit Committee and Policy & Resources Executive Committee. In the evening I hope to attend the St Stephen's High School show.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment