Sunday 7 June 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I am attending a briefing by Inverclyde Foodbank for Councillors and then visiting the refurbished Ardgowan Primary School.
Tuesday
In the morning I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. In the late afternoon I will be attending a briefing for Councillors on Universal Credit.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I will be attending a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board followed by a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending the Kilmacolm Primary School Show.
Thursday
I am in Edinburgh in the morning at a local government pay negotiation meeting at COSLA. In the evening I have a surgery in St Francis' Primary School and the Port Glasgow High School Show.
Friday
In the morning I am attending an Inverclyde Alliance event at Greenock Job Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment