Sunday 28 September 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
I have the Inverclyde Council pre-agenda in the morning. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group.
Tuesday
I have a Members' budget briefing and a special meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee in the afternoon.
Wednesday
In the morning I have a meeting of the Clyde Valley Community Planning Partnership City Deal Cabinet. In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group.
Thursday
No Council commitments at this time.
Friday
In the afternoon I am meeting with the Leader of the SNP Group following his request for a meeting. Not sure exactly what it is about. Rumours are circulating that they are looking for a coalition with Labour but I doubt if that is the case as it would not go down with many Yes supporters in Inverclyde.

No comments:

Post a Comment