Sunday 21 September 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
My only Council commitment is a meeting of the Kelburn Task Group in the evening.
Tuesday
I am attending an autism strategy event in the Beacon Arts Centre in the morning. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee. In the early evening I hope to attend the AGM of St Michael's Primary School Parent Council.
Wednesday
 In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed by a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending the St Stephen's High School Awards Ceremony.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board. In the evening I will be attending the Port Glasgow High School Awards Ceremony.
Friday
No Council commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment