Sunday 27 April 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I am attending a service in Greenock for International Workers Memorial Day. In the evening I have the choice of 3 meetings to attend - Kelburn Action Group, St Francis Primary School Parent Council and Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Tuesday
In the morning I have a meeting with the Provost and in the afternoon the Chief Executive's annual appraisal meeting. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have a tender opening and my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee.
Friday
In the afternoon I have my monthly liaison meeting with Duncan McNeil MSP and Iain McKenzie MP.



No comments:

Post a Comment